Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Traditional Chinese Wedding Ceremony 151108

6am...and the stupid handphone alarm went into bersek mode. cheese...i felt so tired but yet so excited.. :)

Finally, I came out from the bedroom, wearing my all white suit which Zee wanted. She wants a prince in white to marry her...haha...I can only be a crab in white (lobster in cream sauce?)

However, at 6.25am, Hao is still not out of the toilet! while shaun is still waiting for his turn (FYI, we are suppose to meet my other brothers at my old house at 645am).

Finally, Hao came out...he had a stomachache haha... :) Nonetheless, we managed to get our ass to my mum house in time. My other brothers, Mx, YL, Andrew, and CY were there liao. :)




The wedding car also arrived - car plate 1918... <-- (impt number as I won $12 from betting the number haha) decorated with our forever friends bear bear



Soon we are on our way. Yupz. Long story cut short...

1) Go to Ang Mo Kio and fight the evil quad sisters to rescue my princess zee from their grasp. My brothers decide to deploy the time delay tactic.




Zee's brother keep calling, giving different excuses such as my mum is angry, zee has fainted etc etc to lure us up haha. Finally, we went up as it is almost time to suffer. My brothers had to suffer from eating banana in a very obscene manner to doing pumping.




I also have to promise to do weird stuff in the future haha. Actually zee look absolutely stunning....very pretty. not that i am 老王卖瓜,自卖自夸, but very beautiful (it is also here that I can conclude that 世上没有丑女人,只有懒女人。


2) Went to bottle tree park for phototaking :) very pretty place during day time. Saw another wedding couple too. But haha...she not as chio as my princess :)




3) Went back to mum home for tea ceremony. quite easy and smooth here.

4) went back new home to sit on new bed, light up the 床头灯 , let one younger nephew 跳床 (jump bed) and let zee change into new clothing (a very pretty cheong sum) - you can see that zee was pretty stressed (-_-''') that ALL my relatives hope that we have a baby real soon haha...

5)Went back to Zee's house for tea ceremony. Quite smooth as well. But advice to all other couples - breaking egg with procelain spoon is hard! but we managed to do it anyway - w.o. any eggs flying. haha. We had lunch buffet at the RC centre :) .

One great thing was that it never rain. Seriously, very good luck :) and we actually strike 4D - small amount...i bet $2 ibet on 1918...and 8191 appear as the consolation price. I won $12 while my sister won $30. Auspicious symbol! :)

Meanwhile, Zee and I was tired from all the travel and rested early for tomorrow night wedding. :)

For more photos, visit my picasa album - http://picasaweb.google.com/waileong80

Meanwhile. Enjoy our wedding express. We engaged Filmman to do it. Great job!

No comments: