Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wedding!

The traditional wedding ceremony and chinese dinner are over! :)

phew...its not an easy task and I must say thank all my brothers and sisters, my sister, zihui's family, friends, colleagues and of course my dear, Zi Hui.

14 November 2008

Basically, I am cleaning the new house and ensured that it is neat and tidy since a lot of relatives will visit the house. Meanwhile Zi Hui is having her massage at Stacie. After much cleaning, I went to have my upper back massage at Lot 1. Quite nice and I am pretty freshen up.

Next, I went to Chinatown to collect the boquet of flowers for next day use. Before that, I went to Wei Xiang Yuan to have dessert! Yummy...had the barley, ginko nut dessert with 3xpieces of steamed yam cakes.

Di Gio told me that I can collect the flowers from 3pm onward. But same as life, there will always be XXXX-up. They told me that I can only collect at 430pm as the florist is still preparing it. Arggh....talk about wasting precious time. No choice...I bought myself a chin chow drink at Maxwell market and spent my time watching anime using my PMP (portable media player).

Finally, Di Gio called me and I collected it at 4pm. :) went home and keep the flowers in the air con room <-- (they say must keep in air con room if not they will full bloom before wedding...there goes my eletric bill :S)

Next...having dinner at home and giving last minute instruction to my sister.

Finally back at home to wait for my brothers to arrive who will stay over - Hao Ran and Shaun.

We decided to recce the Bottle tree park at Khathib area...seriously, it is a super ulu site...haha...but we still manage to find it. Very nice and we decided to use it as a venue for day shooting for next day.

Next Supper. Had lemon tea, fried carrot cake and wanton. <-- what kind of bachelor night is this?!? haha...

Just when you think, we are going to sleep...wrong! haha we went home and spend more time trying to save my wedding speech. haoran was helping me with the Cantonese speech and shaun was helping me to finetune the teochew part. muahahaha to think, i still screw the speech up despite all the helps i got! :S

And so...we slept at 3am...>.< to fight the battle! (against the evil quad sisters!)

No comments: